NIST SP 800-171 Compliance Service
You've completed your DFARS 252.204-7012 compliance, but now have a list of cybersecurity compliance issues documented in your Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M). The vast majority of these POAM gaps are failures in NIST SP 800-171 standards compliance.
So, what's the right approach to fixing these gaps? What's the least impact to your company, while still meeting the requirements and intent of the NIST SP 800-171 standard? Sentar can help you meet your NIST compliance requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Matter of fact, you will likely be able to mitigate many of your gaps without purchasing additional new hardware and software. When you do need to make a purchase, our experience will show you the best choice for your organization.
Our NIST SP 800-171 Compliance Service includes:
- Sentar will assign at least one Cybersecurity Engineer to perform tasks to bring you into, and maintain, compliance with NIST SP 800-171
- Working with your chosen IT Services Provider, and other personnel as needed, we will help you finalize the approach, costs, milestones, and completion dates for all items included on the POA&M
- Our team member(s) will serve as the cybersecurity lead for all POA&M items, ensuring that all POA&M milestones and completion dates are met on schedule and within budget
- We will create and help implement a strategy for your organization to maintain compliance for DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST SP 800-171, and any future related requirements or changes to those standards, including the following:
- Continuous Monitoring Service
- Periodic Security, Vulnerability, and Risk Assessments as deemed needed
- Maintaining and ensuring these processes are performed correctly and in a timely fashion
- Leading the effort to draft and implement your cybersecurity policies
- Maintaining and updating your System Security Plan