KnoRisk veriScan: Know Your Software Risks
Discover What You Can Uncover!
With KnoRisk™ veriScan, you can rapidly uncover and prioritize potential vulnerabilities and design flaws that could be exploited by cyber attacks. Using a combination of the best Open Source Software and Sentar-developed technology, KnoRisk veriScan provides actionable reports and identifies areas of concern in easy-to-understand reports and interactive code identifiers.
- Concurrently executes user-selected analyses for quick reporting of results
- Integrates Sentar-developed scanners and multiple Best-of-Class Open Source Scanners into one GUI
- All results are summarized into one actionable risk analysis report for simplified analysis and decisions
- Combines, resolves and creates one standard set of actionable metrics and normalized risk scores
- Secures the software supply chain
Application Security Testing
With the increasing rate of security breaches, it is clear that conventional software development practices are Insufficient to defend our privacy, financial information and corporate/ government data. The costs and damages of exploited software have also escalated as nation states and organized crime have Increased their focus on exploiting software vulnerabilities. Malicious insiders, who may inject malware and other threats within the software supply chain, represent a serious problem for both the government and commercial enterprises. Today's applications need to be built more securely at the code level, and that code needs to be regularly tested for risk assessment using a structured review method. KnoRisk veriScan simplifies this critical process. Sentar created KnoRisk veriScan to make it much easier to regularly test the security of your application(s) and to provide consistent metrics and a centralized means to manage the process. KnoRisk veriScan is a low cost, high performance array of open source and proprietary software security testing tools that produce comprehensive results for simplifying vulnerability remediation.